Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Is your mother starting to forget to take her medicine? Are you finding that she is forgetting things more and more? There are millions more just like you who have these same questions.

But there is hope for caregivers. This blog is dedicated to giving you the motivation to help your parents while keeping yourself healthy too.

Bonnie Nester is the author of two short stories in the Chicken Soup series published by Health Communications, Inc. and the book, "Moments this Good: The Softer Side of Alzheimer's".

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie! Congratulations on starting your blog! I'm looking forward to your postings since I'm following in your footsteps over at Avamere. It's like I have bookends in my life with the kids at the library and my blog as the Storylady, and then with my visits at The Arbor.

    ReplyDelete